- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Date and times in the menu on the left.
- Click New timeslot.
- The availability of the assignment can be set for all students or per group or class. The default option is for All students, click on the drop-down button to select a group instead.
- Fill in a date and time and, if wanted, Set a time limit.
- Click Save.
Information: When the start and end time are set at 09:00 and 12:00 respectively and the time limit is set at 120 minutes. The students are able to start the test between 09:00 and 12:00, with a maximum time limit of 120 minutes and the test will always be closed at 12:00.
Tip: You have the option to limit the ability to start the test after a certain time. To do this, go to the Taking-page and deselect the Students may start the test option.