When a digital test is active, it is possible to monitor progress.
To monitor the progress of a digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Taking in the menu at the top.
- The Participants-overview will be visible.
- Click Progress in the switch at the top and a Progress-overview will be visible.
The Participants overview gives an insight into three stages of the test:
- Not started yet
In this box you can see all of the students that have not yet started the test. If you are missing any students that should have access to the test, you can click on Manage participants to add more students to this course.
In this box you can see the students that are currently taking the test. If you click on the 3 dots next to the student, you have the option to move them to done. Be aware that using this option will end the test for the student.
In this box you can see the students that have submitted their test. Students will also be moved to done once the timeslot of the test has expired.
If you click on Progress during the test, you can see the percentage of students that have completed each exercise.
When the digital test is finished, you can start reviewing.