error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
To create a digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Click on New assignment and fill in the name of the test. If you use assignment templates, click the dropdown menu No template and select your template.
- Select Digital test and click Create.
Once you have created your digital test, you can start creating exercises and questions.
Article is closed for comments.