When you have created a digital test, you can preview your test in order to see what it will look like for the participants taking the test. After you have previewed the test, you also have the option to start "reviewing" the previewed results.
To preview your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click play_circle_outline Preview at the bottom right and you will be redirected to the student's view of the test.
After you have submitted the previewed test, click mark_chat_read Start reviewing to start "reviewing" the submitted results.