Before a student begins their assignment, they can view the requirements and specific accessibility permissions in order to participate. For example; if the test requires a password, if the test needs to be taken from a specific location or if the students needed to have completed a previous assignment.
It is possible to add requirements and specific accessibility permissions to the following assignment types:
- Digital tests.
- Hand-in assignments.
- Peer review assignments.
To configure prerequisites for starting the assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Accessibility in the menu on the left.
- Check the boxes that apply. The options depend on the assignment type.
- After selecting the Accessibility options, click Requirements in the menu on the left.
- Click New requirement
- Click the drop-down button and choose Assignment Completed or Assignment Completed with grade.
- When the option Assignment completed with a grade is chosen, you can fill in the passing grade.
- Click the drop-down button Required assignment and select the assignment for which this requirement holds.
- Click Save.