Before students begin, you have the option to add requirements in order to start an assignment.
To configure prerequisites for starting the assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Requirements in the menu on the left.
- Click New requirement
- Click the drop-down button and choose Assignment Completed or Assignment Completed with grade.
- When the option Assignment completed with a grade is chosen, you can fill in the passing grade.
- Click the drop-down button Required assignment and select the assignment for which this requirement holds.
- Click Save.
Different types of requirements
The requirements you can choose from as follows:
- Digital tests.
- Hand-in assignments.
- Peer review assignments.
- Coding assignments.