To save time grading, you can request an archive of all files that were uploaded during a digital test or a hand-in assignment. After your request has been received, you will receive a .zip file containing all the files that were uploaded during the assignment. For a written assignment you can request an archive of the uploaded assignments.
Please note that the export option is only shown if an upload file question was added to your digital test or if it concerns a hand-in or written assignment. This rule also applies to the other export options such as responses to multiple choice, fill in the blank and open questions.
To request an archive of your files, follow the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Exports in the menu on the left.
- Click Export next to Files.
- The export is done as a background job. You will receive an email with a link to your files. Alternatively, you can check your background jobs from within the platform by following the steps here.