Attachments can be added to use as an 'attachment for staff' or as an 'attachment for students'. By default, the attachments are hidden from students and only visible to staff. If you choose to make the attachment visible to students, then they are able to see the attached files while taking the test.
You can add an attachment to a digital test by following the steps below.
- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Attachments in the menu on the left.
- Click New attachment and upload the file (zip | pdf | png | jpg | jpeg | xls | xlsx | csv | txt | py | mp4 | mp3).
- Click the more_vert-icon and click Edit to edit the name.
- Click the dropdown button Visibility. By default it is set to Hidden. This means that the attachments will only be visible for staff. If you would like the attachment to be visible for students, click Visible.
- Click Save.