Attachments can be added to use as an attachment for the staff or as an attachment for participants. By default, attachments are hidden from participants and only visible to staff. If you choose to make the attachment visible to participants, then they are able to see the attached files while taking the test. The file size limit of attachments is 25 MB per file.
The following file types can be added as attachments and can be previewed within the test:
- .png, .jpg, .jpeg
- .mp3, .mp4
Other file types can be uploaded as an attachment, but will need to be downloaded by the participant to be able to access the file during the assignment. Other file types include but aren't limited to:
- .xls, .xlsx, .csv
Uploading the following system files is prohibited:
If you wish to add one of the above system files as an attachment, the file must be compressed into a zip file before uploading.
You can add an attachment to a digital test by following the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Attachments in the menu on the left.
- Click New attachment and upload the file.
- Click the more_vert-icon and click Edit to edit the name of the attachment.
- Click the dropdown menu Visibility* and select Hidden or Visible.
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.