Flow can be used to make unique tests per participant by randomly picking a number exercises from a flow group. This function allows you to put multiple exercises into one group. Every participant will receive a specified number of exercises from every flow group. Flow can also be used to further prevent participants from getting previous exercises.
To use flow in your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click dashboard Digital test in the menu at the top.
- Click Flow in the menu at the top.
- Drag the exercises (the white bars) you want to combine in the same group (the grey box).
- Click the more_horiz-icon and click Edit.
- Fill in the name, a description if necessary. Enter the amount of exercises that should be selected for this group. For example 1 out of 2. This number of exercises will randomly be picked from the flow group. Optionally, check the box Shuffle order of exercises.
- Click Save.
- Click New group if you want to bundle another group of exercises.
Article is closed for comments.