Flow can be used to make unique tests per student by randomly picking questions from a question group. This function allows the instructor to put multiple questions into one question group. Every student will get a specified number of questions from every question group.
To use flow in your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Flow in the switch at the top right and drag the exercises (the white bars) you want to combine in the same group (the purple box).
- Click the more_horiz-icon and fill in the number of exercises from each group . This number of exercises will randomly be picked from the question group.
- Click New group if you want to bundle another group of questions.