Flow can be used to make unique tests per student by randomly picking exercises from a group. This function allows you to put multiple exercises into one group. Every student will receive a specified number of questions from every question group. Flow can also be used to further prevent students from getting previous exercises.
To use flow in your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click extension Digital test in the menu at the top.
- Click Flow in the menu at the top.
- Drag the exercises (the white bars) you want to combine in the same group (the grey box).
- Click the more_horiz-icon and click Edit.
- Fill in the name, a description if necessary. Enter the amount of exercises that should be included for this group. For example 1 out of 2. This number of exercises will randomly be picked from the question group. Optionally, check the box Shuffle order of exercises.
- Click Save.
- Click New group if you want to bundle another group of exercises.