When this function is used, not every student will get the same question(s). This function allows the instructor to put multiple questions into one box. Every student will get a specified number of questions from every box.
- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Flow in the switch at the top right and drag the exercises (the white bars) you want to combine in the same box (the purple box).
- Click the more_horiz-icon and fill in the number of exercises from each group that has to be made by the student. This number of exercises will automatically be chosen from the question group and will be random for every student.
- Click Add question group if you want to bundle another group of questions.
- When you have set the flow, you can set the availability of the digital test.