Flow can be used to make unique tests per student by randomly picking questions from a question group. This function allows the instructor to put multiple questions into one question group. Every student will get a specified number of questions from every question group. Flow can also be used to further prevent students from getting previous exercises.
To use flow in your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Flow in the switch at the top right and drag the exercises (the white bars) you want to combine in the same group (the purple box).
- Click the more_horiz-icon and fill in the number of exercises from each group . This number of exercises will randomly be picked from the question group.
- Click New group if you want to bundle another group of questions.