To view the results of a test, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Results in the menu at the top.
- Click on a student and the points per question will be displayed.
- If you click on a question, the answer of the student will be displayed. The name of the reviewer will also be displayed.
- Click Objectives in the switch at the top to see the points per objective.
From here, you can gain insight into the average percentage of students who answered the question of this objective correctly.
- Click Files in the switch at the top to see the submitted files of this student.
- Click Discussions in the switch at the top to view the discussion of the student.
- Click Settings in the switch at the top to Approve the result of this student, Disapprove the result, Change the ownership of the result to another student (written assignment only) or to Remove the result.