A choice can be made to not show all students their reviewed work. This can be done by disapproving the results of the students that should not be able to see their work after publishing the results.
- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Results in the menu at the top.
- Select the students you want to disapprove the results of.
- Click the drop-down button More and choose Disapprove.
- When the results are published, the students with a disapproved result will not be able to see their results.