You can learn how publish the results of a test in the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Publications in the menu on the left and click New publication.
- You can use various options.
- Click Save.
Options for the publication
Allows the student to see their grade.
- Letter grade
Allows the student to see the letter grade belonging to its grade. This option is only shown when letter grades are used. Read here on how to use letter grades.
- Total points
Allows the students to see the total amount of points they scored.
- Points per question
Allows the student to see what each question is graded on by seeing the criteria per question.
- Grading description
Allows the student to see the added solution. This means that the students can see the exact answer to the question as provided by the instructor.
- Questions of the test
- Given answers
Allows the student to see their exam (or digital test). This gives the student insight into how many points they scored at each question. Also, the comments, markings and other remarks written by the reviewer are visible.
Allows the student to see the learning objectives if these are used by the instructor.
- Average score per objective
Allows the student to see the average score of all students combined per objective.
- Notify students about the publication.
- Availability of the publication
Choose Directly to publish right after pressing Save on the bottom of the pop-up or Specific time window to choose the start of the publication. The end date of the publication always needs to be chosen.
- Restricted access by setting a password
A password is necessary for the students to look into their exam. The password can be chosen, but a suggestion is given.
- Allow students to ask questions until
Allows students to ask questions about their exam until a certain date and time.
If you wish to edit the publication, you follow the steps here.