To export the results of your test, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Results in the menu at the top.
- Click the drop-down button Export and choose Export results or Export answers.
- Make a selection of what you want to export.
- Click Export.
To select the level of detail of the results, you can make a selection under Information*
This will export the grade, letter grade and number of points per student
- Points per question
This will export the points per question, per student
- Points per criterion
This will export the points per criterion and specific adjustments
- Multiple choice per question
This will export the multiple choice options chosen per student, per question
- Fill-in the gaps answer per question
This will export the fill in the gaps answer given per student, per question
Export student answers
If you want to export the answers given by students for open questions on a digital test, you can use the export option. You can choose whether to include the question number and also choose the export format.