The log in a digital test can be viewed per student. In the log, you can see an overview of the date and time that the participant:
- Started the assignment
- Submitted the assignment
- Viewed an exercise
- Answered a question
The IP address of each activity is also displayed. To protect the privacy of students, we only show the last two blocks of the IP address.
To view the log of a participant, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click beenhere Results in the menu at the top.
- Click on the result of the participant you want to view the audit log of.
- Click Log in the tab at the top.
The log will be displayed.
Please note, you will only see this version of the result log if the administrators of your school have disabled the beta feature logs. If this beta feature is enabled, you will see the result log in beta.
Article is closed for comments.