error_outline Only administrators can perform this action.
Ans provides an overview of activities performed within your school. The overview helps you to keep track of the changes that have been made on school level. It is mostly used for audit purposes. All changes after the 6th of September 2020 are visible in the log. You can find the log by following the steps below.
- Click the domainSchool name in the menu on the left.
- Click settingsSettings in the menu at the top.
- Click Log in the menu on the left.
Below, you can find an overview of the actions that are being logged.
- Create, trash and restore question banks
- Create, trash and restore courses
- Create, trash and restore assignments (both within courses and question banks)
- Add or remove users including their role in both courses and question banks
For each action, the following information is shown in the log:
- The user that performed the action including the role
- A description of the action, including references to the objects mentioned in the action. Objects are for example assignments, courses and question banks. The objects are clickable.
- The IP address used
- A date- and timestamp
Please note, you will only see this version of the school log if the administrators of your school have disabled the beta feature logs. If the beta feature is enabled, you will see the school log beta version.
Please sign in to leave a comment.