error_outline Only administrators can perform this action.
Assignment labels are labels which can be assigned to assignments in a course. It is a visual label which can be used to show the status of an assignment and cooperate with colleagues. Once assignment labels have been created by administrators, they can be used by all employees of your school for any type of assignment in their course. The use of these labels is not mandatory for employees.
Please note that assignment labels can be different from question bank assignment labels. Question bank labels are not synchronised when an assignment is planned into a course. They are two separate types of labels.
Assignment labels can also be used in combination with assignment protection rules. Assignment labels are sorted in alphabetical order.
To add assignment labels to your school, follow the steps below.
- Click the domainSchool name in the menu on the left.
- Click settingsSettings in the menu at the top.
- Click Assignment labels in the menu on the left.
- Click New label and a dialogue will open.
- Fill in the name and choose the colour of the label.
- Click Save.
After adding assignment labels to your school, you can add assignment protection rules to the labels.