Certain actions within the platform that may require a long processing time will be done as a background job. This means that you can still navigate within the platform while your action is being processed. Some examples include:
- Export of results
- Export of exercises (QTI/QML/CSV)
- Export of answers to open questions
- Export of classes
- Import of questions
- Import of students/learners
- Import of classes
- Import of groups
- Import of score grades (rows for grading with a table)
- Sending grades to the LMS if you have linked the assignment via LTI 1.3
To check your background jobs, follow the steps below.
- Click the account_circle-icon at the top right.
- Select settings Settings.
- Click Background jobs in the menu on the left.
- Your background jobs will be displayed.
- If you click on one of your background jobs, you will see the activity log.
- If your background job is an export, you can click the file name at the top and your export will download.