error_outline The option to reset your password via 'Forgot your password?' is only applicable if your school does not support single sign-on.
If you have forgotten your password for signing into your Ans account, you can easily reset it. To reset your password, follow the steps below.
- Visit ans.app and if you're signed in, sign out.
- In the top right corner click Log in.
- You will be brought to the log in page. Below the log-in form, click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email you use for Ans and click Send Mail.
- You will receive a Reset passwords instructions email to change your password.
- In the password reset email, click Change my password. Fill in your new password in the window that opens, then click Save.