In the review options you have the option to configure grading adjustments and privacy settings.
To choose your review options, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Review options in the menu on the left.
- Select the review options that apply.
- Grade anonymously
Render student names anonymous during grading.
- Adjustments to question points
Allow adjusting of awarded points for a question during grading. If you want to deviate from the grading scheme, you can use this option to still award points to the student.
- Use same grading
Use the same grading for identical submissions. Students that have identical answers will be awarded the same amount of points. After grading the first student, the same grade will apply to all students with identical answers so you don't need to grade those answers individually.