In some cases, you might prefer to edit the layout of your written exam. It is possible to edit the information from the coversheet and from the exercises.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the drop-down menu Customise layout in the preview-section and click format_shapes Edit layout.
- Check the preferred options.
- Click the drop-down button Add Enumeration and select the enumeration type you want to use.
- Click Update.
error_outline With shuffle the answer options of multiple-choice questions will be shuffled. This option will not shuffle the order of the multiple-choice questions.