error_outline Only administrators can perform this action
In the settings of your school, you are able see an overview of all deleted question banks within your school. For deleted question banks, you will see the names of the question banks and the date in which they were deleted.
Administrators have the rights to restore removed question banks. Removed question banks will remain in the Removed question banks tab at the school settings for 180 days. After this time, they will be permanently deleted.
To view or restore a removed question bank, follow the steps below.
- Click the domainSchool name in the menu on the left.
- Click settingsSettings in the menu at the top.
- Click Removed question banks in the menu at the left.
- Search for the question bank that you want to restore and click Restore.
After restoring, all information that was in the question bank previously is restored. This includes all exercises, question bank assignments, learning objectives and members.
It is not possible to restore a removed question bank via the API, as a question bank has a unique question_bank_id, which is created by Ans automatically. The question_bank_id is trashed when removing the question bank.
If you can't find the question bank you're looking for because there are too many removed question banks, you can also find the removed question banks overview in your profile settings. Here, you can also search for specific question bank names. Please note that the overview is limited to 50 question banks. When using the search functionality all removed question banks can be found. To go to this overview, follow the steps below.
- Click the account_circle-icon at the top right.
- Click settings Settings.
- Click Question banks in the menu on the left.
- Click Removed question banks in the menu on the right
- Search for the question bank name by using the search bar.
- Click Restore if you want to restore the question bank.
Please sign in to leave a comment.