To distribute the workload, grading can be can divided between instructors and reviewers. Reviewers can be assigned to an exercise or a group.
When another reviewer is reviewing a question, the access will be locked for other users. Questions will be locked to prevent two users from grading the same question. The lock is automatically removed after 30 minutes if there is no activity.
You can assign reviewers, by following the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click mark_chat_read Review in the menu at the top.
- Click how_to_reg Assign in the menu on the left.
- Check the box next to the reviewer and then click either Assign exercises or Assign groups.
- A dialogue will open and you can check the boxes of either the exercises or groups you want to assign to that reviewer.
- Click Save.
When you have assigned reviewers, they can begin reviewing.