To distribute the workload, reviewing can be can divided between instructors and reviewers. Instructors are assigned to all exercises and all groups by default. Reviewers are only assigned to all groups by default. In order to assign instructors and reviewers to groups or exercises, they first need to be added to your course.
When another reviewer is reviewing a question, the access will be locked for other users. Questions will be locked to prevent two users from reviewing the same question. The lock is automatically removed after 30 minutes if there is no activity.
You can assign reviewers, by following the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Assign reviewers in the menu on the left.
- Check the box next to the reviewer and then click either Assign exercises or Assign groups.
- A dialogue will open and you can check the boxes of either the exercises or groups you want to assign to that reviewer.
- Click Save.
lightbulb_outline In cases where it is needed, it is possible to view participants answers simultaneously if you navigate to an individual result via the student's result overview or via a link that has been shared with you. Participant answers are still always locked when navigating to the next ungraded answer in the review overview.
When you have assigned reviewers, they can begin reviewing.