If you want to use exercises in external question banks, you can export them. Exercises can be exported as a QTI 2.1 (.zip) or as a Respondus export (CSV). When requesting an export, all exercises of your question bank will be exported. You can only export exercises from a question bank if you are a 'Publisher' of that question bank. 'Authors' are not able to export exercises from a question bank.
To export exercises from a question bank, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Select your question bank or use the search bar.
- Click the dropdown menu Export and choose Export to QTI or Export to Respondus.
- The export of exercises is done as a background job. You will receive an email with a link to your background job. Alternatively, you can check your background jobs from within the platform by following the steps here.