Within a question bank exercise, you have the option to duplicate a question. This option can be used, for instance, when you want to create a slightly different version of a question but keep most of the information the same. You can also use it to adjust question settings and see the difference between the two questions.
When you duplicate a question, this will also include the exact settings for the grading scheme of this question.
To duplicate a question within a question bank exercise, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar.
- Click the extension Exercises tab.
- Click on the exercise in which you want to duplicate a question.
- Click the more_horiz-icon next to the question.
- Click Duplicate.
Article is closed for comments.