error_outline This option can only be done by administrators.
Themes can be used to give a digital test its own style. You may want to give your digital test your school's identity. Options for this include setting the display colour and adding your school's logo.
To create a theme for your school, follow the steps below.
- Click the domainSchool name in the menu on the left.
- Click settingsSettings in the menu at the top.
- Click Theme in the menu on the left.
- Click New theme and fill in a name.
- Fill in the name of the layout, the main colour and the text colour. Optionally, you can Upload an image.
- Click Save.
Once you have created a theme, you can start using it in your digital test.