In a match question, the students have to couple the rows to the columns.
How to create a match question
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Click Add exercise and give the exercise a title.
- Click Add question and select Match.
- Fill in the question description and set the number of points.
- Choose for One correct answer or Multiple correct answers.
- Click Add rows/Add columns and fill in a new choice option. Repeat this for all answer options.
- Click Save.