After you have uploaded the scans of your bubble sheet assignment, you can start reviewing. Ans automatically reviews the questions of a bubble sheet assignment. When the selected answer of a question cannot be detected, Ans will mark the question as 'Ungraded'. Some examples of why a question may be marked as 'Ungraded' include:
- Multiple choices are checked
- No choices are checked
If a question is marked as 'Ungraded', Ans leaves the answer options empty. It is up to the reviewer or the instructor to select the answer option(s) that the participant intended to select. If the participant did not select an answer, you can click the button No answer.
View and resolve ungraded questions
To view and resolve ungraded questions, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your bubble sheet assignment or use the search bar.
- Click content_paste_search Review in the menu at the top.
- Click the Review button below 'Review per participant' or 'Review per exercise'. The first ungraded question will be shown.
- Use the arrows in the bottom left to navigate to the ungraded questions. Alternatively, click the question tile to go directly to an ungraded question. Ungraded questions are grey in the navigation bar.
- Select the answer(s) that the participants intended to select. If the participant did not select an answer, click No answer.
- Navigate to the next 'Ungraded' question.