Create a bubble sheet assignment
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on New assignment and fill in the name of the assignment. If you use assignment templates, click the dropdown menu No template and select your template.
- Select Bubble sheet and click Create.
Customise the layout of a bubble sheet assignment
After creating a bubble sheet assignment, you can customise the layout. This includes adjusting the number of questions and choices. The maximum amount of questions you can have in a bubble sheet assignment is 60.
- Click the dropdown menu Customise layout and select book Edit questions.
- Enter the number of questions and the number of choices and click Save.
- Click the dropdown menu Customise layout again and select format_shapes Edit Layout.
- Select the options that you would like for your layout and click Update.
Add a grading scheme to a bubble sheet assignment
After creating a Bubble sheet assignment and setting the number of questions and number of choices, you can select which options are correct and set the amount of points each correct answer is worth.
- Check the box of the correct answer per question.
- Fill in the the amount of points each correct answer is worth.
- Click the more_vert-icon to change the choice points or to enable or disable 'Limit minimum to zero points'.
After creating a bubble sheet assignment, you can print it.