To create a bubble sheet assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on New assignment and fill in the name of the assignment.
- Select Bubble sheet and click Create.
- Upon creation, there will be 10 questions and 6 choices by default.
- Click the drop down menu Customise layout and select Edit questions.
- Enter the number of questions and the number of choices and click Save.
- To edit the layout, click the drop down menu Customise layout and select Layout.
- Check the options that apply and click Save.
After creating a bubble sheet assignment, you can print it.