To print the exams, first, the number of copies has to be specified and downloaded.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Print in the bottom right corner.
- Fill in the number of forms that have to be generated
Click Generate for classes and select the classes you want to generate personal forms for.
- Also, the option Shuffle the multiple-choice answers per form can be found here.
- Click Create and the forms will be generated. While the system is generating the forms, you can leave the page and come back later to download them or to send them to a printing company.
- Click Download and a zip-file containing al the forms will be downloaded.
Print your forms on Windows (this only works for Windows 7 and higher)
- From the Start Menu, select Devices and Printers.
- Locate the printer you'll print to, and right-click. Select Properties.
- Change any default settings to the settings you will use for this print job.
- Now, double-click the printer to open the print queue box.
- Drag all exams into the print queue box.
- A dialog box confirms that you want to print multiple files at once - click OK.
Did you know?: If you want to generate more forms, again begin at step 1. Fill in the total amount of forms (number of already generated forms + number extra forms). The downloaded zip-file contains the old and new generated forms.
When the exams are printed and made, you can upload them in Ans.