If your teacher has included attachments in a digital test, the digital test will start in split-screen mode by default. Split screen can be used to view the attachment and the exercises at the same time. By default your test will open with the exercises on the left side of the screen and the attachment on the right side.
To manage split screen during your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on the digital test and you will be redirected to the start page of this test.
- Click Start.
- Click the fullscreen-icon at the right to view the attachment in full-screen.
- Click the vertical_split-icon at the right to view the attachment in split-screen mode again.
- If you wish to close the attachment viewer and only see the exercises, click on the fullscreen-icon and then click on Digital test.
Whenever you use the split-screen mode, it is possible to resize the attachment. This can be done by clicking on the black vertical line between the exercises and the attachment, and by moving to the left and right.
error_outline Split screen can only be managed if attachments are included in your digital test.