- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on the digital test and you will be redirected to the start page of this test.
- Click Launch Proctorio, install the extension and run the system checks.
- Proctorio will be opened and an overview of all used functionalities will be displayed.
- Click Start exam pre-checks, follow the instructions and you will be redirected to Ans automatically when you finished the checks.
- Click Start if you want to begin.
- Navigation in the digital test:
- Click the arrow_forward-icon to go to the next question.
- Click on the question number (for example 1b) at the bottom to go directly to this specific question.
- Test settings:
- Click the more_vert-icon at the top-right and click Test settings.
- Select the settings you want to make use of and click Close.
- Create notes (when enabled):
- Click sticky_note_2 Notes in the menu at the top.
- Click Note and write down your note, click Save.
- Now you have the option of adding a comment yourself when taking your test. The instructors cannot view the notes and they are therefore completely personal.
- Leave test:
- Click the exit_to_app-icon in the bottom left corner of the page. Alternatively, click the more_vert-icon at the top-right and click Submit.
- A new page will open. Check the box Confirm to submit the digital test.
- Click Submit.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Proctorio can only be launched one hour before the start of the test.
- The time that an answer has been saved is shown at the bottom right of a question.
- Make use of a dot to indicate the decimal places of a number in the answer of a numerical question (Ans does not accept a comma).
- After the test has been submitted, your answers can no longer be adjusted or changed.
- Proctorio will be closed automatically when you have submitted the assignment.
When your test has been reviewed and the results are published, you can view your result.