- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on the digital test and you will be redirected to the start page of this test.
- Click Launch Proctorio, install the extension and run the system checks.
- Proctorio will be opened and an overview of all used functionalities will be displayed.
- Click Start exam pre-checks, follow the instructions and you will be redirected to Ans automatically when you finished the checks.
- Click Start if you want to begin.
- Navigation in the digital test:
- Click the arrow_forward-icon to go to the next question.
- Click on the question number (for example 1b) at the bottom to go directly to this specific question.
- Test settings:
- Click the more_vert-icon at the top-right and click Test settings.
- Select the settings you want to make use of and click Close.
- Create notes (when enabled):
- Click sticky_note_2 Notes in the menu at the top.
- Click Note and write down your note, click Save.
- Now you have the option of adding a comment yourself when taking your test. The instructors cannot view the notes and they are therefore completely personal.
- Leave test:
- Click the more_vert-icon at the top-right and click Leave test.
- Or click the exit_to_app-icon when you are at the first or last question.
- Click Continue later or Submit.
- Click Confirm.
- Proctorio can only be launched one hour before the start of the assignment.
- The time that an answer has been saved is shown at the bottom right of a question.
- Make use of a dot to indicate the decimal places of a number in the answer of a numerical question (Ans does not accept a comma).
- After the test is submitted, your answers cannot be changed any more.
- Proctorio will be closed automatically when you have submitted the assignment.
When the test is reviewed and the results are published, you can view your result.
Please sign in to leave a comment.