Within a written assignment, you have the possibility to enrol students. This can be regarded as an extra safety measure to ensure the correct students have taken the assignment.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your written assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Enrolments in the menu on the left.
- Click Import and select a .CSV, .XLS, or .XLSX file from your computer that contains at least two columns: an email address and a student number. The order of the columns is not important.
When the taking session of the written assignment has taken place, the policy Results page will indicate students who are not on the list of enrolments. This will be indicated with an event_busy-icon in the Status column of the overview.
By clicking Validate enrolments in the Enrolments in the settings Settings, you can enrol students who are not on the list. A dialogue will appear in which you can validate the student number of the students that did take the assignment but are not on the list of enrolments.