By viewing the objectives insights of an assignment, you can see to what extent the students understood each learning goal and each objective. This can give insight into what learning goals or topics need to be given more attention.
To view insights into the objectives of your assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click analytics Insights in the menu at the top.
- Click Objectives in the menu on the left.
The objectives insights will display the name of the domain, for example, 'Atoms and Elements' and the name of the objective, for example, 'Alkali Metal' as shown in the image below. For each objective, a graph is shown, which shows how the students scored on all questions with this objective in the test. In the example below, over 100 students score between 50% and 60% of the score of all questions with this objective. To see the exact amount of students, you can hover over each bar.
Please add an explanation how to read/interpret the graph.
Thank you for your input.
We will add it to our list to improve this article and add an explanation of how to better interpret the graph.
Article is closed for comments.