Courses are often part of a study and run for a fixed time during the academic year, such as a period or a semester. Within a course, you will see an overview of published, live and scheduled assignments.
To find your course, follow the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
At the course overview, you may see the button Join course. This option allows you to enrol yourself in a course. Keep in mind, if your teacher has not enabled this option, the course will not appear in the list.
To join a course, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the label_importantCourses overview.
- Click Join course.
- The list of possible courses to join will be displayed. Keep in mind, if your teacher has not enabled this option, the course will not appear in the list.
- Click Join on the course you want to join.