- The Community language is English.
- The Community consists of the following structure:
- Topic: A topic is a subject that can be discussed. The topics available in the community are created by the Ans Team. If you would like to suggest a new topic to be added to the community, please share your ideas in the topic 'Ideas to improve the Community'.
- Post: A post is placed in a topic to share an opinion, experience or question. In some topics it is not possible to create a post.
- Comment: Comments might include observations, clarifications, praise, or any other response that's part of a community discussion. By posting comments in a post, a conversation can arise.
- Follow: Follow a topic if you would like to stay up to date with the development of a specific topic. Within a topic, you can decide to follow new posts or to follow new posts and comments.
- Vote: Votes represent positive and negative opinions about a post or a comment.
- You need to Follow topics and posts in order to receive notifications on the platform. You can do this by clicking on t he purple Follow button nest posts or topics. If you follow a Topic you will be notified about all incoming new posts. If you only follow a post, then you will also receive notifications about the new comments and updates under the post.
- You can mention people in posts and comments. By using "@", you can direct your replies to specific users or bring new people into the discussion, adding more value to your posts.
- The Community is not for requesting feature requests, asking questions to the Ans Support Team, or reporting incidents. We are here to ask each other for advice and help and to share experiences.
- The Community platform is under continuous development. We are always curious to hear your suggestions for potential improvements as end-users of the Community platform. You can share your ideas by posting on the 'Ideas to improve the Community' page. For example, when there is a request for a new topic. Based on all users' requests, the Ans Team determines how we can further develop this idea in the Community.
- The Search bar can be used to find answers. You can also browse topics and posts using views and filters.
- The Community is there for our users to connect with each other. The Ans Team will play a moderating role in this process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.