After you have uploaded the scans of your bubble sheet assignment, you can start reviewing. Ans automatically reviews the questions of a bubble sheet assignment and flags the questions for which the students' given answers cannot be detected. Answers will be flagged if:
- Multiple choices are checked
- No choices are checked
The flags and the possible replies of the reviewers to the flags will only be visible to the reviewers and the instructors of the bubble sheet assignment. Students will not be able to see this information when their results have been made public.
View and resolve flags
To view and resolve flags in your bubble sheet assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on your bubble sheet assignment or use the search bar.
- Click content_paste_search Review in the menu at the top.
- Click the dropdown menu arrow_drop_down-icon and choose Review flags.
- Check the flag and re-grade the answer by clicking on the Review button in the menu at the top.
- Go back to the flag by clicking on Flags in the menu at the top and click Reply to write a reply to the flag or click Resolve to resolve the flag.
- If more flags need to be reviewed, click Next unresolved flag.
If a student selects more than one answer option, Ans will automatically flag this question and selects the answer options in the Review tab. The reviewer needs to uncheck the answer options the student did not choose before solving the flag.
lightbulb_outline Instead of clicking on Flags in step 8 to go back to the flag, you can also use the review keyboard shortcut f.
View (un)resolved flags
In the content_paste_search Review overview, it is possible to see the number of unresolved flags and resolved flags in the bubble sheet assignment. By clicking on the grey buttons 'x unresolved flags' or 'x resolved flags', you will automatically be redirected to the questions marked with (un)resolved flags. From here, you can view the flags and resolve the unresolved flags.
If you wish to reopen a resolved flag, you can do this by clicking on the grey button 'x resolved flags', followed by clicking on Reopen.