The following article is to inform you of feature updates, user interface changes and bug fixes of the latest release on our stage environment (stage.ans.app).
Scheduled release dates
8th of August 2022
|14th of August 2022|| Production (ans.app)
Indicator icon for downloadable files
Summary: An icon now displays at the attachment overview to indicate if participants can download the added attachment during a test.
Benefits: Instructors can easily see if the attachments they have added to their test can be downloaded by participants.
Additional information: For consistency, we have also updated the icon that displays if attachments are hidden from participants.
Improvements to the custom roles feature
Summary: We have made improvements and added some additions to the custom roles feature.
- Added custom role restrictions for editing exercises of assignments
- Added custom role restrictions for attachments of assignments
- Added custom role restrictions for learning objectives in courses
- Added custom role restrictions for the results overview page
User interface changes
Only the highest grade is taken into account in the questions insights
Summary: Previously, we took all results (multiple attempts) into account at the questions insights. This has now been changed to be consistent with other insights.
Where in the platform did we change it: In the insights tab of your assignment at the questions tab.
Other important changes
All other important changes that may require an action from administrators can be found here.
- Fixed an issue where the rights of students to add other students to a group got taken away. Courses - Groups
- Fixed an issue where sending null with a role attribute results in an error when using API V2.
- Fixed issue with searching exercises in the add questions dialogue.
Digital test - Questions
- Fixed an issue where a department admin was not removed from the overview of department admins when the users role was changed.
- Fixed an issue where the preview didn't show the correct order of questions when 'Shuffle order of question group' has been turned off.
- Fixed an issue where the 'add variable' button in content editor was not working.
- Fixed an issue where strikethrough did not work in a digital test when using the Safari browser.
- Improved performance when searching for learners in a course.
- Fixed an issue where score grade blocked the assignment from being copied.
- Fixed an issue where learners and groups could not be imported from a CSV file.