Once the Schoolyear integration has been configured, you will first have to create a timeslot for the test before being able to configure Schoolyear for your digital test.
Follow the steps below to enable Schoolyear for your digital test.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Click Enable next to Schoolyear.
- Configure the settings that apply by clicking on View.
If spell-check is allowed, students will be able to see red lines underneath spelling errors. This option uses the built-in spellchecker of the browser. This is not a spellchecker provided by Ans. We recommend to only enable spell-check if spelling is not a criterion for the test.
Disable red fraud overlay
Configure whether Schoolyear is allowed to collect data to the detection of fraud and abuse of the secure testing environment. Type of information collected may include: navigation between pages and websites within Schoolyear’s environment, the use of short-key combinations and other data required to detect and report suspicious actions.
You can read more about Schoolyear specifications here.