error_outline At this moment, this option is only available through the closed beta. An administrator from your school can contact our support team to have it enabled.
error_outline A licence is needed for the Schoolyear integration. This can be received by contacting Schoolyear.
To use Schoolyear in your digital test, you will first need to configure the Schoolyear integration. To configure Schoolyear, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Click Configure in the Schoolyear-section.
- Fill in the host, tenant, API key and API secret.
- Click Configure.
Once the Schoolyear integration is set up, you can enable it for your digital test.