After the test has been taken with the Ouriginal integration enabled, you are able to check the submitted answers for citation mistakes or inappropriate copying.
We compile the data from the Ouriginal integration within the platform. In this overview you will be able to see how much content matched per answered question. To view the individual Ouriginal report of a student, follow the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click policy Results in the menu at the top.
- Click on the student number you want to view.
- Click Ouriginal in the tab at the top.
- The Ouriginal report will be displayed.
Once you have opened this tab, you are able to see the significance score which is expressed in the percentage of content that matched their database. You can also open the detailed overview of the matched content within Ouriginal by clicking on the blue percentage score.
We also include the significance score on the results page when the Ouriginal integration is enabled. This is the highest significance percentage recorded for all questions of the student.
lightbulb_outlineWe retrieve the data for the report directly from Ouriginal. For more information on how to read the data, you can visit the Ouriginal helpcenter.