error_outline At this moment, this option is only available through the closed beta. An administrator from your school can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request to enable this feature.
This feature allows participants to view a preliminary result directly after submitting their assignment. The preliminary result shows the point score of automatically graded questions and the mark and letter grade of the assignment if the assignment is graded fully automatically.
This setting can be set on the publication settings page but is shown independently of a publication.
To allow participants to view a preliminary result directly after submission, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Publication in the menu on the left.
- Check the box 'Show preliminary result immediately after submission'.
This feature is currently in development. You can stay up to date with the progress by visiting our roadmap. If you are already using this feature, we would love to hear your thoughts. You can leave them here. After ranking how important the feature is to you, you can leave a comment.
Article is closed for comments.