error_outline This option is available through beta features, read more about beta features here.
This feature is currently in development. You can stay up to date with the progress by visiting our roadmap. If you are already using this feature, we would love to hear your feedback. You can leave your feedback here. After ranking how important the feature is to you, you can leave a comment.
error_outline A licence is needed for the ProctorExam integration. This can be received by contacting https://proctorexam.com/contact-us/
To use ProctorExam for your digital test, you will first need to configure the ProctorExam integration. To configure ProctorExam, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Click Configure in the ProctorExam-section.
- Fill in the subdomain, API token, secret key and name.
- Click Configure.
Once the ProctorExam integration is set up, you can enable it for your digital test.