error_outline This option is available through beta features, read more about beta features here.
error_outline A license is needed for the ProctorExam integration. This can be received by contacting https://proctorexam.com/contact-us/
To use ProctorExam for your digital test, you will first need to configure the ProctorExam integration. To configure ProctorExam, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Click Configure in the ProctorExam.
- Fill in the subdomain, API token, secret key and name.
- Click Configure.
Once the ProctorExam integration is set up, you can enable it for your digital test.