error_outline Only administrators can perform this action.
For an additional security measure, you can enforce Single Sign-On (SSO) for the users of your school. This means that all employees and students of your school will only be able to sign in Single Sign-On (SSO). New accounts can only be created by using Sign-On (SSO) or via the API.
Please keep in mind, if this option is enabled, all local accounts can no longer sign in.
To enforce Single Sign-On (SSO), follow the steps below.
- Click the domainSchool name in the menu on the left.
- Click settingsSettings in the menu at the top.
- Click Security in the menu on the left.
- Check the box Enforce Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Once enforced, all local accounts can no longer sign in.