This feature allows all contributors in a question bank to view the changes made to specific question bank exercises. You can view the history by navigating to the History tab within the exercise, where you will see the following information:
- Name of the contributor that changed something
- Date and timestamp of when it was changed
- Generic description of the change
You can find the question bank exercise history by following the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar.
- Click the extension Exercises tab.
- Click on the exercise you want to view the history of.
- Click the History tab at the top.
The actions that are visible are: creating, adding, deleting and changing. The last action will show up as a blue description text. You can click on this description to view more details. On the left, you will see the previous version and on the right the new version.