While using Ans, it could be that you encounter a problem with our platform.
The easiest and fastest way to report an issue, is to follow the steps below.
- If you are signed into Ans, click help_outline in the top right corner
- Select email Ask a question.
- Click the tab Problem.
- Fill in the subject and enter all of the necessary information. The more information the better.
- Preferably, upload a screen recording or screenshots of the issue.
- Click Send.
- Your report is then sent to our support team.
After the support team have received your report, they will share the information with the technical team. The support team will keep you updated on the status of the issue.
Depending on the complexity of the the problem, we aim to fix all issues with every new release. You can read more about our release cycle here.
Small issues can also be fixed in between releases. If the issue is urgent, we will do our best to fix it as quickly as possible or to offer a solution or workaround until the issue is solved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.