What is a feature request
A feature request can be made for:
- Completely new features
Ideas or suggestions for new features that do not yet exist.
- Feature improvements
Suggestions and feedback that would improve an existing feature or function.
How to send in a feature request
The easiest way to send in a feature request, is to follow the steps below.
- If you are signed into Ans, click help_outline in the top right corner
- Select email Ask a question.
- Click the tab Feature request.
- Fill in the subject and enter all of the necessary information. The more information the better.
- Click Send.
- Your request is then sent to our support team.
How we decide which feature requests will be implemented
We receive many feature requests every month so we would like to give an idea on our process. Received feature requests are discussed internally and are ranked based on several criteria, the most important criteria being:
- will it impact all users rather than one specific user/school
- will it improve an essential process rather than something that is nice to have
- the complexity and time it will take to develop
lightbulb_outline If your school has urgency to have a feature developed, we recommend to contact your Ans account manager to discuss providing a financial contribution to prioritise development for your specific request.