What is a feature request?
A feature request can be made for:
Ideas or suggestions for new features that do not yet exist.
Suggestions and feedback that would improve an existing feature or function.
How to send in a feature request?
Follow the steps below to send in a feature request.
- If you are signed into Ans, click help_outline in the top right corner
- Select email Ask a question.
- Click the tab Feedback.
- Fill in the subject and enter all of the necessary information. The more information the better.
- Click Send.
- Your request is then sent to our support team.
How Ans decides which feature requests will be implemented
Ans receives many feature requests every month. Received feature requests are discussed internally and are ranked based on several criteria, the most important criteria being:
- Will it impact all users rather than one specific user/school?
- Will it improve an essential process rather than something that is nice to have?
- The complexity and time it will take to develop