If required, a student can be given the right to extra time for all assignments within your school. This option can only be enabled by an administrator.
When an instructor is setting up the timeslot for their assignment, they will see the option 'students with the right to extra time'. They can then allocate the amount of extra time to give to the students with this right. Please keep in mind, that these students won't automatically get extra time if it is not selected when creating the timeslot.
To allow certain students the right to extra time for all assignments, follow the steps below.
- Click the domainSchool name in the menu on the left.
- Click personUsers in the menu at the top.
- Click Students in the switch at the top.
- Check the box next to the student you want to give the right to extra time to.
- Click the dropdown menu More and select Give the right to extra time.
- The more_timeicon will indicate that the student now has the right to extra time for all assignments within your school.
- When a timeslot is created, the instructor will need to select 'students with the right to extra time' and fill in the timeslot for these students.
lightbulb_outline The right to extra time can also be given to all assignments in a certain course.