Once the Turnitin integration has been configured, you can start using it in your assignment.
After configuring the Turnitin integration, you will need to enable it in the settings of your assignment.
For digital tests, we submit answers to open questions with 20 or more words, images uploaded inside an open question, files uploaded in a file upload question and answers to code questions.
To enable Turnitin, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Click Enable next to Turnitin.
- Optionally, check the box Show plagiarism significance, to allow students to see the plagiarism significance of their documents.