It is possible to add resources to your assignment. This can be needed if you want to hand out articles for example.
How to add resources
- Sign in to Ans.
- Select the assignment and click About in the menu on the left.
- Click the add_circle-icon and upload the document.
- There are two options left:
- The resources are for instructors and must be hidden from students. This is the default situation in Ans and nothing needs to be set.
- The appendices are for students and must therefore be visible:
- Click Edit and select Visible in the drop-down menu.
- Click Save and the students can view the resources while making a digital test or the resources can be printed out for the students when they have to make a handwritten assignment.